Monday, April 25, 2011

First Khmer Sermon



*Please note: If you choose to watch this on YouTube instead of watching it from the blog, there will be suggestions for other videos on the YouTube website that I do not condone. Therefore, I recommend that you just watch this video from this blog if possible.

*I was told by a couple of people that they could not see the video from the blog. If you are having trouble seeing the video, copy and paste this link into your web browser to watch it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKwU0R4ja8

4 comments:

  1. Awesome to see things going forward for you Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome seeing God working through you brother! Keep the faith.

    Angel Acevedo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron said "great job", but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I doubt he understood one thing you said.

    But I understood 10% of what you said.

    Oh wait...did I say 10%? I meant 100%! Amazing how one little zero can change everything!

    Seriously, you did a very good job. Praise the Lord for His enablement. I'm looking forward to hearing you preach again.

    ReplyDelete